12 important features of our free standing handrails: (1 to 3)
1. Easyguard Permanent Free Standing Handrails are fully tested to Health & Safety Specialist Report 15,Sept 1988, handrails, maintenance uses only, BS6399 buildings & loads.
2. They are fully galvanised to BS/EN 1461 1999.
3. All base plates are fitted with bonded ribbed rubber mat with EPDM foam in-fill to reduce heat transference onto roof membranes, which can lead to roof membrane degradation.
12 important features of our free standing handrails: (4 to 6)
4. The flat base plate reduces the trip hazard & improves point loading onto roofs.
5. All fittings used on systems are composed of heavy-duty malleable cast iron with stainless steel grub screws, for extended life. (also used on fixed handrails)
6. All grub screws in base plates used for adjustment of the posts & other fixings into metalwork are A2 stainless steel.